Friday, August 26, 2005

BodyShop-ping

'Never doubt that a group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world, indeed its the only thing ever does' - Body Shop
A newly converted, I'm a satisfied BodyShop customer. Well-intentioned strong community involvement (i feel nice buying as i know where the money goes to), great customized service, products from natural ingredients ... i'm in haven!!! Using it tanpa was was!

A new day starts with my journey to the toilet... i mean... my own Amazonian jungle. Surrounded by trees and fruits and exotic plants. Fresh. Rejuvenating.

The feel of Papaya essence on the skin leaves the tingling sweet smelling.. lifting up that sour mood in the morning. The torny texture of the Alovera plant fools me. The essence so mild and soft enough to cleanse my face un-burnt. Ah... How can i forget the honey! (Thanks Mr Bee) The flow of the rich and sweet fluid onto my crown.. leaving silky and shiny presence... it looks ever more invaluable. A treasure!

The Amazonian experience continues into my straw hut. My own personal abode. Buttering my skin with mango for a softer touch and delicious sensation. Oh! I have a musk plant grown at my backyard. Dab some onto my Jane costume, and voila...

i'm ready for the day @ the urban jungle.

Humaira.....Amazon Lady

Against Animal Testing
Support Community Trade
Defend Human Rights
Activate Self-Esteem
Protect Our Planet

No comments: