Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My morning.....

Like my most morning... i woke up a bit late. Had a rough nite yesterday... and was up clearing some SAFF stuff.

So... i started my day by practicing a simple routine exercise... i stretched my right hands out... straighten it... i'll stop doing that once there's a cab available. If there's not, high probability, i'll have to repeat the same procedure, depending the number of times occoupied taxis pass me.

This morning was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! in fact, horrible is an understatement. It was crazy.. bloody crazy... its like a taxi war... with my Bukit Batok residents. Everyone was FIGHTING to get the most STRATEGIC location to get a cab. Imagine this: on the same street, there can be at least 3 people trying to flag a cab. On the opposite of the road, there'll be another set of soldiers.. i mean... people flagging. It didnt stop there... at the corner of the junction, there'll be another 2 people waiting.... and..yadyadyadayda.....

So little taxis... so many people... i wonder why the stupid RC never bother to put a taxi stand on our street while they bother to set up a horribly looking greenish 'fountain'. YUCKKSS!!!! Embracing a true blue Singaporean spirit... i think i must COMPLAIN!

So, i stood there from 8.50am to 10.10am. i was almost crying (i lie. in fact, i cried. i squatted. i cursed... gazilion times) Grrr . I think, there's someone who witnessed my agony that he offered to 'tompang' me to the main road outside Bukit Batok bus Interchange (which i declined).

So, i decided that all taxi drivers are morons (i said this in anger, please excuse me. My father used to be a taxi driver, so, the normal me has no grudge against all... no... MOST taxi drivers) and that its better to take the good old 187 service. So i did that.. i've smsed kak raihan n brudder that i was stuck in the bloodiest taxi war, n i hope they understand. Scared 1

I reached office at 11am.

SOOOO GUILTYYY!!!!

It helps to feel guilty.

I was productive today. Managed to settle quite a few things today. Tongue Out 2











No comments: