Friday, May 06, 2005

The day i turn 23.

I'm happy! Coz i hate the 22nd year of my life.

Reflecting the things i've done in the year. I know i've wasted most of it. I know i'm gonna regret recalling the things i've done. I know i could have done better. I know i could achieve better. But hey. Its the past. Move on. Do better. BE better. That's my resolution.... for my 23rd year as khalifah.

I'm blessed with the wonderful people in my life. The people i met, and re-discovered during the later part of year 22. Welcome and Welcome back! Thank you for coming into my life. And thank you for understanding, and receiving me back into your life. Thank you for appreciating me as i am. Thank you for being patient. Thank you for giving me the opportunity. ALL of you. Thanks.

Thanks ma, for the strife you'd been through to get me into this earth 23 years ago. The 13 hours of agony. The late nights of patience and love. Thanks ma~

Thanks ayah.. for the 'beacons' you bring home to let us feel the pleasure of life. Thanks ayah for believing in me, for letting me be who i am and respecting it. I love you ayah.... please take care. I'm not ready to re-live the experience of losing you again..... your daughter is not that strong.


humaira..... hoping to fill in the container with
more solid rocks and colourful pebbles....



No comments: