Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's been 4 days after the Youth Leadership Seminar, and i havent get the chance to rest. Yesterday's sleep was interrupted. I dreamt of systems and strategies on how to win 'them' over and give us 40k to renovate the Youth Centre. Call me pathetic... by all means.. i feel the same way too... believe me

I'm beginning to wonder if there's life if i decide to be 100% involved in da'wah jama'ie effort. I enjoy going out with jieja till late at nights. No da'wah effort. Just listening to each others' woes and banterings about work and life in general. Fulfilling? May not seem so. Fun and relaxing? You bet. It feels so good after a session of complaining and bitching.

The past week has been very trying for me. I know. I cant complain because it was a choice. I CHOSE to be involved in the effort, and this is part of the consequence. The product is supposed to be sweet. That's what pple say. I havent been able to taste it.... yet.... i dunno... have i?

If i wasn't involved in the seminar, i wouldnt have met the wonderful adik2z from Nur Ikhwan. I might not be as inspired as i am.. after learning their struggles and challenges faced just to uphold for what they believe in.

Entahlah.. i dunno why i'm feeling this. Maybe i'm just tired. As mentioned by ustaz Hannan, be tied, but not tired... sigh... sorry ustaz.. i cant help it. Allah help me!!

Things at the werkplace is not helping much too.. maybe i'm different from the rest. I feel so detached from the rest tseh! I am deemed as so serious. I AM NOT. Maybe because, most of my colleagues are experiencing different life stages, and most of them are similar to one another. 2 madly in luv, 1 awaiting for the born of the first child, 1 reliving love, 1 fresh and all out to work while seemingly different from b4, 1 buat keje sendiri and is the talk of the office, 1 with so many faces and finally 1 ..... arrgghhh... i cant possibly talk to this one. So, do the math.

UwaaAaAaAaaa~~~

I wanna talk to someone about life. Things i cant find in textbooks.

Feed me with knowledge!! I'm starved!!

Humaira.... 1 year anniversary, and STILL figuring out the stuupid Office politics

No comments: