Monday, December 05, 2005

Millions tasks

Having a big dose of Brit over the weekend to de-stress. The week was horrendous. I'm not even talking about it here.

This is gonna be short and sweet, as i have millions tasks in my to-do list.

Dear....

it was asked
"How are you supposed to measure time with a man that you want to spend the rest of your life with? What would make sense? Centuries?"
Imagine getting over them?

It is hard.

It is painful.

It is tormenting.

Believe me.

Dear.... I'm sorry if i've not been the best-est of friends. Unlike you, who came to me right after a phone call.

Dear.... forgive me for my inability to perform my duty as your sahabah....

Dear.... stay strong.... You'll get over this.

humaira
*determined to get over all these madness and back to LIFE*

No comments: