Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Systems Theory Activates

Another day at work and i can feel the engine is still warming up. While waiting for it to heat up, i bloghopped, reading others' blogs in my contacts and my contacts' contacts. Interesting how your immediate circle of friends influence your thoughts and fikrah.

I am indeed, humbled by the reviews and observations expressed by my sahabahs, on life and its challenges.

While i am trapped with psychological and sociological theories and explanations on everyday functioning, they reminded me of the simple solution to these challenges. Allah. Indeed.

While i am trapped with worries on my youths, my sahabahs worry on bigger issues pertaining our faith.

A takeaway from my bloghopping readings:
m: actually ramai sebenarnye dalam dunia ni
m: yang selalu kite nampak dye gembira
m: cam tak pernah sedeh
m: tapi sape yg tade msalah rite?
m: cume cara kite menghadapi masalah membezakan kite dgn yg lain
m: the best is to refer to God
(Ref: http://www.jenggo.blogspot.com/, 211205)

Even the way we refer to God.... differs.
Irregardless of ways, He knows.

Humaira... assured

Pssst: Adek adek, thank you so much for the respect and trust you've awarded me. Your challenges are indeed great, and I congratulate you for your undying effort to aspire change. Remember Him. It beats puffing your troubles away =D

No comments: