Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Humaira and the Flower Day

The start of the year was spent with my girl friends, to celebrate a friend's graduation from being a girl to a WIFE.

Nan and Zan, congratulations and all the best voyaging the new phase together. I'm not an expert, but, from my observation, marriage is a strife. A jihad with its own challenges and merit. Persevere. And continually fight FOR each other. May Allah shower His blessings unto you.

Friends, the wedding made me realise...
My appreciation towards the bond that we've established is beyond words.
Maslow talks about how a person needs to be accepted and belonged to in order to achieve self-fulfilment. You have helped me satisfy this need. I thank you.

Indeed, who says family must be purely blood related?

Good friends deserve to be part of the Ohana.

Yes ma. It'll be my pleasure to be your bridesmaid. If you allow, that is.
InsyaAllah... =D





Humaira....
blessed with friends who constantly feed her with Good Messages. Thus, creating a Good person Humaira, insyaAllah

No comments: