Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Humaira-san and that Japanese Affair

Finally... a day dedicated for my sister. Not that she commands it. I just wanna spend time, chill out with her before she grows older.

Alhamdulillah, coincidentally, my elder cuzzins called for a dinner with my other 2 younger cuzzins. What a bliss. So we met at Far East Plaza for Jap Food!! Kewlness! Please make your way to Sushi 10, the first halal sushi outlet in Singapore. Now, we can say goodbye to Sakae Sushi! Haha!

I said goodbye to my virgin ear. Yerp! I poked it for the sake of beauty and narcissism. It hurts though. I wonder how you guys can deal with a poke-d nose. OUUUCCCHHHHH!!!!

Talking bout girls' thang, we had a 100% all-girl nite. A time when being bimbo is not judged, instead, celebrated!



So, having Japanese again some time soon?

I cant wait.




The 6 cuzzins pose with our Yummy Dishes. Yours Truly, Kak Ina, Wajie, Aishah, Kak Mas and Aini.

Try the Chef recommended Spicy Salmon Miso. FUN FUN FUN~




Humaira....
Miso-fied!

No comments: