Thursday, March 30, 2006

Down Memory Lane...

Went NUS just now to submit my brother's application form. Dropped by the new University Hall just beside my 'Home'. Every step on the stretch of Lower Kent Ridge Road brings many memories. Happy, Sad, Sweet...


I remember the walk with Ayah on that one night. I think he helped me loading some stuffs from my room to my new room back then. So, i accompanied him to 96 bus stop and we talked. The conversation was very intimate. Ayah... i felt i just got to know you =D There're soo many things you have yet to share with us about your younger days. I still remember the conversation. I even shared it with my friends! Gals, to trigger the memory, the keyword is 'Suriani Suratman' *giggles*

That stretch also witnessed my late night commitment after PBM meetings and my journey through the lonely and quiet curvey road. I had companies most of the time. With him. With brudder. With my guest. With Fidza. With my neighbour sometimes. With a stranger which became acquantance. We talked. We ran. We joked. We gossipped. We quarrelled. We sulked. We helped each others' load...

Unfortunately, that stretch seldom saw me in the morning.... i wonder why *grinZ*

Walking on it again.... it pains me.

Dun ask me.

I dunno the answer.

Hoping that.. there will be another stretch of road which i can share my late night walks with again.

To enjoy the moonlight and the serenity of the darkness.

To share our stories and dreams.

To look at each other... and feeling your energy is lifted up and you can walk another mile again... just to be beside each other.

*cuddles self and droolz*

Humaira
Looking forward to walk again

No comments: