Friday, March 24, 2006

We interrupt this programme with short interval

I learnt a new word today.

S-A-H-M

Stay At Home Mom.

Not Housewife. Not Domestic Manager/Coordinator. Not ah-maaa.

A mother who stays at home (duh!)

I bloghopped and met some of our local, young SAHMs. Some of them are my seniors in NUS.
They quit their high flying jobs that seem to define who they were, so that they can be close to their babies. Noble isnt it?

I wonder if i can do that.....

IF I'm a SAHM, i'll make my house as a learning gym for my children. With books, toys, COLOURS everywhere! We'll play, we'll talk, we'll create stories... We can go to the park, the zoo, the swimming pool, everywhere and learn new things.

Hey, i can babysit your children too! =D

I'll create my own Tumble Tots programme. How bout that? ;)

Oh humaira... you're not even married!

No harm dreaming.

Back to reality.
Get back to Globalisation and Glocalisation assignment.

Yawnz.

Humaira
Aspiring SAHM

No comments: