Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No 'Self-made' Man

Dearest Kak Zakiah

Thank you so much for sparing your time to meet me and offer your most invaluable suggestions. My project would not have been possible without your ideas and input that you shared with me!

I am very happy to see how loved you are by the student volunteers. I hope that i would be able to garner the same amount of respect and adoration from my would-be students when i start my teaching heheh...

Love, Murshidah
20 March 2006

There is no such thing as a 'self-made' man. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind of deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us, has entered into the make-up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success - George Burton

The quote impacted my day.

Every single word, every single action... creates impact on others' lives.

Shidah... your kind words too.

Jazaakillah.

Humaira
khalifah-made

No comments: