Sunday, April 23, 2006

... and the funny thing is, i didnt wanna wake up from that dream...

It took her a while to reach out that phone. The sun was shining bright... rays zooming in through her small windows, brightening her little room.

It was a fine morning, she whispered.

Should i spoil it?

Emily reached out for that cellphone nevertheless. Scrolled down to find his number and dialed.

Ringing tone....
Ringing tone...

"Yeah?", the husky voice on the other line

"Hey! Morning! How are you? I just called to say that i met you in my dreams, not in the R(A) or M-18 kinda dream, but, i just saw you in my dream and you know what? The funny thing is that i didnt wanna wake up from that dream. I miss you so much that meeting you and seeing you in my dream makes my night. Not that i'm a psycho, or anything, or not that i tried, its been a year that we've broken up. I do, i did try but in every dates i've been to i kept bumping into your friends, and that reminded me of the fun things we did while we were together and that make me miss you so much, but i know this is not a good time, especially with exams coming up, i'm sorry, its been quite selfish of me, i probably should say good bye now", breathless Emily stopped.

"Hey.... errrr.."

"Its ok. You dont have to say anything. This is probably my fault. I apologise. Please get back to your books" Emily jumped in.

And she hung up.

No comments: