Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Carpe Diem?? Bahh!

Deeply inspired by my movie-ton yesternight, i started the day at werk shouting (in my heart lar) CARPE DIEM!!! Seize the Day!!!!!

The high energy level dropped suddenly like a stock market graph gone wrong after i tried calling THEM and to get THEM pay for something (cant vommit alot lar.. confidential). It was CRAZIEE.

Carpe Diem? pfffffffft!!

This Carpe Diem thingy... Mr Keating taught me this:
TIS ONLY IN THEIR DREAMS THAT MEN TRULY BE FREE,
'TWAS ALWAYS THUS, AND ALWAYS THUS WILL BE. -KEATING.
No wonder my Carpe Diem didnt work. I wasnt dreaming.

HUH?!?

I need to re-watch Dead Poet Society again tonight.


Sheesh!! To REVISE and understand Mr Keating's lesson again.

Really!!

What? You think i'm rewatching it because of those gorgeous boys, who are endowned with attractive intellectual brain, killer smiles, dazzling blue eyes, and of course... their cute and sexy cheekiness??

Come on...

*grinz*

That too.

Gawwdd!! I have millions other things to do and yet i'm engaging myself with this..this...this menial, insignificant activity of purely enterntainment. Sinful!!

I have a test this weekend, and i know i have to do better this time, as i pretty confident i screwed up the previous one. Total crap. If the lecturer gave me a 0, i totally understand it, as i sux. FULL STOP.

Now now..

Who wants to join me in Dead Person Society ?

humaira
fictionally... ALIVE tho'

No comments: