Friday, September 29, 2006

The 7th-night Date: When u seed love in me

Weather description: Windy.
Lailatul Qadr Indicator: 80% No.
Love letter read: 2nd chapter.

I was supposed to spent my date at AlFalah tonite. Instead, i worked my heart (i cant say b*#@, must respect Ramadhan) out at Saff centre, preparing for Ramadhan Rocks '06 media kit, together with the rest. However, the date was no less significant. In fact, it was one of the memorable dates i never wish to forget.

The date led by fellow comrades brought humility towards your Greatness, my dear. You spread your love so unselfishly, You make it easier for us to love each other for Your name, Your message, Your pleasure. Please continue to unite our hearts, so as to be strong, and together stand in line to be in remembrance of Your greatness. Ameen.

The date was filled with Hope. To help us with our effort. My Dearest, we have done only so much to attain your Pleasure. The outcome is entirely Yours to decide. My dearest the Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

And so we bow in prostration, submitting our whole self to You.... the creator of all.
Help us in our little effort.
Assist us in our weakness.
Unite us in our hearts.

Humaira
Back to the Media Kit

No comments: