Thursday, November 25, 2004

Pay Day!! WoooHhoooOOoOOOoo!!

Its that kind of day again... the day that i've been waiting for sooo looonggg!!!!

I tot this day will never come. The agony of waiting... the desperation for it to come sooon.... gosh! Only Allah knows how longing i am towards this day... my Pay Day....

So... i haf extra cash today. But then, learning from previous months' lessons, i've learnt the importance of saving and not spending on impulse the HARD WAY. Alhamdulillah... managed to curb SOME of my nafsu.

I was browsing through the whole models of digital camera @ Harvey Norman. It was soo tempting to present my debit card to the blue-shirt guy with striped tie and bring home a spanking new click-click. Goshhh!!!! The temptation was soo great!!! Luckily i remember that i need to give mom some contribution.. and my MENDAKI loan need to be paid... and my computer loan also need to be paid... dush!! There i went... bringing myself out of the store... sad... boohooo.... wondering wen can i get a digi cam... sigh...

Couldnt do my werk well this couple of days. My table is a mess!!! my in/out tray is at the peak of his 'nyawa'.... my in-tray.. the physical masquerade of how heavy i feel carrying the workload. Really... my In-tray just cant stand the amount of in-things waiting for me to settle that one of the 'tiang' broke. Imagine that! Thinking of buying a new tray... but.. later lar... let's utilise this one till the end.

I dun find peace doing other work when i know that the things need to be settled for this Saturday are not done. I'm still in the process of setting up the R.A.P booth during the S-L convention. I still have to write heart-felt cover letters for a number of MUIS financial assistance applicationssss.. gosh!

Oh yeah.. had a case observation session on self-mutilation. I was excited initially, coz i did a thorough exploratory research and intervention proposal on that! It definitely helps me understanding the psyche of self-mutilating, but, the counselling intervention is DIFFERENT from the ones i suggested with my group mates. QUITE different. In our project, we proposed that these teens need to occupy themselves and explore OTHER coping behaviour. We never talk about DEALING with the problems. But in counselling intervention, it is encouraged to talk about the problem, as well as talking about other ways of healthier coping methods. Interesting! Lesson learnt: NEVER, never never belittle the problem. Talk it out. People like talking bout problems i guess.. while talking, they may realise the solutions.... (????)

Jude calls... will type again.

Later!!

Humaira.... called (yipppeeee!!!!)






No comments: