Monday, November 29, 2004

Sooo Much for remembering the GLORIOUS 50s lar!!

Sooo Much for remembering the GLORIOUS 50s lar!!!

Hmmm... where do i start....Ignoring You

Let me recall what happened on Sunday, 28th Nov '04. Moi attended PPIS 53rd Golden Anniversary cum appreciation Tea. Supposed to wear yellow or golden clothes to Sheraton. So, i wore my little black dress (muakakakak- its very little now! coz i gain weight! boohooo!!) and bought a shiny yellow shawl (very the Little House on the Prairie - i know i spelled wrongly). I luv my outlook! Bouncy 8

So, the programme was.... a bit below ok, the MC was 25% below ok, the food was 50% below ok.... and prizes.... 25% above ok. Had fun clapping hands and rolling my eyes whenever the mc said the wrong things. And yeah... met Ayat (Cambodia). It was like a little Cambodian reunion.

Went to Kak Raihan's house after that. The food there was FANTASTIC!! Thanks Kak Raihan for preparing the delicious delicacies! Yummmmyyyy!!!!

Another thing about yesterday... i didnt really get to enjoy the whole show... apart from the mediocre hosting, i received news about my FSC effected in flood. FLOOD!!! Can u believe it???? Flood in Singapore, in MY Family Service Centre. Boss said some CPUs affected. Our Video Camera affected. GOSHHH!!!! I was sooo Worried!~!!! This reminds me of the 50s... constant flooding.. especially in Syawal.. haha.... so much for re-living the golden 50s...

So i went office just now... Monday morning... my feet wet when i stepped on the carpet. Yuccksss!!! So i began to salvage my things... the only thing damaged: My notes.. my beloved Multimedia notes!!!! UwaaAaAaaaaaa~~~!!! Teary

I got over it..... Walking Home Crying

Boss allowed us to go back @ 4.30pm. WooOooOOhhOooOoooO!!! Sunshine

Went swimming just now... Managed to only swim 14 laps in an hour. Dang!!! I aimed 20 laps.. bahhh!!!

Humaira.... soggy










No comments: