Tuesday, March 29, 2005

And so... we reached KL at 2.30am. Our eyes were WIDE AWAKE when we saw the City life. Hmmm... reminded me of Boat Quay. In fact, liveLIER than our local Boat Quay.

I needed to reflect something i saw along the way. Saw a homeless man sleeping right in front of a pub, beside a lamp post. My heart stopped looking at the man's state. How can human beings just walk past without stopping and looking at this poor man?? When i had my second and third look, i realised that this man has no legs!!!! To my horror, i nudged Jieja. My doa's to this man. May Allah lighten the burden imposed on him....

So, back to the bagpacking story...
The bus halted rite in front of a hotel.. Katari's the name. Situated in front of Pudu Raya Bus Terminal. Strategic place!

I was the unofficial spokeperson for the morning. I enquired for a room. They had rooms available!!! WooHOOoOOoOOo!!! And its WAY CHEAPER than the ones we saw in the internet! Cheap hotels dun do reservations they say. Wonderful!!!

Straight away, we did the necessary things to make ourselves feel comfortable. The toilet doesnt haf bathtub :( But tt was a minor issue for me.

Our next agenda was:
1. Pool our money.
2. Decide where to go the next morning.

We customized the map (now who say Girls cant read map?? We're good in our direction, and excellent in decorating the map!)
We drew a little house on the map to indicate our hotel... marked our destinations nicely.....
We were EXCITED.

We slept. Waiting for the morning to come.


Breakfast at Tiffany's...
Neah.. Breakfast at Mydin's Posted by Hello

25th March, Friday

The complimentary breakfast was wonderful. Great start for the day!!!!
Fyi, Katari has free internet access @ the eateria. Great service aite?