Monday, March 21, 2005

My Gawwwwddd!!! Malas nyer nak buat keje!!!! Liat benar nak start enjin!

Monday... Casework Day. The day i'm supposed to clear all my yellow files (i color coded my profiles; Yellow folder for Casework, Blue for RAP, Orange for Volunteer matters and Green for bende2 opis) The more yellow files, the more pple waiting to get money... the more temptation for me to delay application. Muahahahahahaha!! *Evil Social Worker*
U think wat? Get money that easy ar??? Must haf that bill lar, this bill lar... Blearrgghh!!!!

The yellow folders remain 3cm tall, resting well on my in-tray.

Aku tengok dia, dia tengok aku.
Aku jeling, dia memanggil.
Uwaaaa~~~!!!
Jangan tengok aku!!


Posted by Hello
Humaira... World Record holder for the highest and heaviest in-tray.

No comments: