Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I would like to dedicate my appreciation to the person(s) who created blog. Thank you so much!!
Ever since when i was young, i've always enjoy reading other people's diary.... (that sounds juvenile).... i mean.. legally. Diaries like Anne Frank, Bridget Jones, and many others. My favourite has to be Anne Frank (becoz hers is real). Her thoughts, and accounts of her experience never fail to haunt me. There i was, a 13-year-old girl, reading the diary of another 13-year-old, who experience life that this 13-year-old has never imagine.. let alone experience. I can feel her frustration, her appreciation for the small things that make her happy, her challenges and her first love....

Her diary inspired me to start one. But, my diary was personal to mine, becoz that's wat a diary is for, rite? But i want mine to be like Anne's. I wanna share my reflections with people. I couldnt possibly shove my diary book to my friends and force them to read. That's embarrassing! Thus, I wonder if my thoughts and experience can ever be read by other people... i wanna share my journey with others. I believe that, every human beings have interesting stories to tell. Every life is unique, and its worth to tell the world.

I'm glad i haf a blog. To tell the world MY story....

My dear, this is my story. I didn't choose you to be the antagonist..

My dear, let me grief, let me heal, let me be strong, let me regain what i've lost, let me get back what i'd given you.

My dear, please dun make this any harder.

Humaira... taken aback

No comments: