Saturday, April 16, 2005

The week ended well... after episodes of terrible happenings~ Right from my competencies being questioned, to my values being challenged, and my dignity being harrassed.

I'm still ok. Life MOVES ON.

I had a wonderful time with my youths. They reminded me of being young again. The whole day of being indecisive, and eating and drinking (they do that A LOT!), and walking and playing.
I HAD FUN!!!

I bought myself a VCD of one of my recent fav movies - Finding Neverland! Watched it again. And tears welling...still

We've pretended for some time now that you're a part of this family, havent we? You've come to mean so much to us all that now, it doesn't matter if its true.
And even if it isnt true, even if that can never be...
i need to go on pretending.. until the end... with you...


Listen to the lady's insecurity.. her worries... and her aspirations. This is just another expression that shows how hard it is for a lady to forget all the little things that was done for her. She'll keep it... she'll treasure it... deep deep in her heart....somewhere.. even though pretending that all of it is true

Psss: Today marks the day humaira erases a little part of her history which she tot she can never let go.
She's taking baby steps towards big success! Hurrah~!

Psss again: Enjoy the pics!


No comments: