Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Entry Which Humaira is Talking to Self

I've decided.

Yerp. I did.

I'm gonna take up the challenge.

I'm gonna dedicate 4 more years to do it. Yerp. Another B.A, insyaAllah.

This time, it is to fulfil my mom's hope and aspirations.

This time, it is to pursue my interest and desire.

Allah... please guide me through.

A difficult decision, it is, as i'm aware that some ni'mah may have to go.
Those late nights and weeknights to hang out. Those classes with my cute DACC students.
All those will have to go.....
For the pursuit of knowledge....
To get to know You better....

BUT!

4 years is loooooong.
Can i persevere?
Will i?
Shall i?

And it'll be local!
Isnt it the same?
I wanna see different grass.
Different trees...
Different sky...

Allah.. guide me in my decision.
Show me clear lines between my necessity and desires.

Humaira
Praying hard to feel the seed of sakeenah in her decision

No comments: