Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Taib Clan Part 1

Irdina.. my little niece. She's round, aint she?

A super manja girl, she luvs EVERYBODY who holds her. She'll keep quiet... hold on tight to you like a little Koala... Wad more can one expect from a baby? =D



Tired little one... Hey!! Its just 1pm on the first Syawal!!











Aini so happee!! Going Sri Lanka gerl? All the best yar!
Cheeky Little Hafiz. The Clan's youngest grandchild.




Ini lar anak dara anak dara Ya-e Taib. Kalau dah jumper.. macam2 bebual!




Aisyah... Brudder's student.






Introducing... SOME of the Taib clan (Cik Cit's and Pak Wa's family not in the pic)


From left: Kak Ina (getting married next year), kak Liana (the baby's mommy), kak Mas (behind her is her hubby abang Hirman), Wak Mahmud and his first granddaughter DIANa, behind him is abang Zaki. Next, Mak Wa and her 2nd granddaughter irDINA, behind her is my brader A-mat Zarir, beside him is my daddy. Sitting infront of him is my mommy, den my aunt Cik Mi (working in Riyad at the moment), yours truly, and my sis. Not in the picture is the baby's father, my cousin abang A-Mat Sabri.

;)


~Another Beautiful Day~

No comments: